Eve Lom Cleanser
- Rub a generous finger full of the cleanser between your hands until it melts into an oil like consistency.
- Then smooth it across your whole face, working into your skin with your finger tips in circles.
- Press down along the brow line, under your cheek bones and temples.
- Under a hot tap, rinse the muslin flannel until hot and ring out.
- Fold the flannel in half and press it down on your whole face.
- Remove and repeat three times. This will remove a lot of the makeup.
- Then working in circular motions remove any remaining makeup and cleanser.
- Finish by splashing your face with cold water, to close your pores.
Elemis Omega Rich Cleansing Oil
- Pump a generous few pumps of the oil cleanser into your palm and rub it straight into your dry skin.
- Work the product into your skin and carefully around the eyes.
- Then rinse with warm water to remove the cleanser.
I love this product for washing your makeup off in the shower. I keep the bottle in the shower for that specific use.
I’m not a huge fan of face wipes (although there is one brand I recently discovered that I like), so I use a water based cleanser on cotton wool pads instead. It’s great for removing very heavy makeup before an oil based cleanser, as part of a two step cleanse.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Make-up Removing Solution
- Apply generously to a large cotton pad. I like the big square ones.
- Then press and hold on your eyes, and then lightly work into your lashes and lids.
- Wipe away what you can without rubbing and then flip the pad over for a fresh start, and repeat.
- Follow with a splash of cold water.
SkinCeuticals Gentle Cleanser
- Use a couple of pumps in the palm of your hands. Work the product into your dry skin.
- Add a little warm water and continue to work the product into your skin.
- Rinse with warm water to remove the product. It can take a couple of rinses to remove the film.
This cleanser will remove light makeup too.
First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser
- With a generous squeeze from the bottle, work the product with your fingertips into clean damp skin.
- Add a little warm water to your fingers and continue to work the product into a lather on your skin.
- Using warm water, rinse the product off.
- Finish again with a splash of cold water.