1 inch of Freshly Grated Ginger
4 Springs of Mint
½ Cucumber, diced and peeled
½ Cup of Passionfruit Juice
¼ Cup of Gin (I used Gin Mare)
1 Passionfruit, halved for decoration
- Using a potato peeler, make four peels of the half cucumber. Then roll the up to make little cylinders.
- With the remaining half of the Cucumber, dice it and add it either to the food processor or a metal bowl.
- To this add the Mint and grated Ginger. Then either blitz or smash the mix with a pestle.
- To this mix add the Passionfruit Juice and Gin. Stir throughly and then strain into a jug.
- Pour into your chosen glass and then top with a halved Passionfruit and the Cucumber cylinders.