Half a bag (500g) of Oven Fries (I prefer the french fries style but its up to you)
3 tbsp Garlic Olive Oil
Generous Salt and Pepper
3 Large Crushed Garlic Cloves
- Preheat the Oven to 220ºC.
- Place the fries in a roasting pan and cover with the olive oil, salt and pepper and toss until evenly covered.
- Crust the garlic cloves in their skin with the side of a knife and toss them in too.
- Bake for 15-20mins before removing for another toss, I try and do this by shaking the pan rather than using a utensil, it helps prevent the chips from ripping.
- Bake for a further 10mins or until some of the fries are catching and all are a dark golden colour.
Even when the packet of fries says it takes 20mins for a total cook, don’t believe them, keep an eye on them and cook to colour not instructions.