1 large Avocado
½ a Red Onion
1 big Tomato
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
½ a Lime, Juice
- Chop the Tomato into small chunks place in a pestle and mortar.
- Halve the Avocado and scoop out the fruit retaining the stone on the side. Add to the pestle and mortar too.
- Finely chop the Red Onion and add to the mix.
- Use the pestle and mortar to squish the ingredients together into a chunky paste. (lumps are good!)
- Season with Salt and Pepper and squeeze the Lime juice in.
- Mix again and top with Chilli Flakes.
- Add the Avocado Stone to the top until ready to use (this stops the avocado going brown!).