6 Small Pink Radishes
1 Red Endive
A salad bag of Watercress
¼ Beetroot (raw not picked or cooked)
Thick Balsamic (or reduction with sugar)
Prep the Salad
- For this recipe you want to prepare all the elements first and then ensemble it on a platter. It’s super quick and easy.
- Peel and segment the oranges.
- Open Endive and trim ends.
- Use a potato peeler (or a if you have one a mandolin) to make super thin slices of radish and then beetroot.
- To ensemble begin with the endive, then add the orange segments, then the radish and beetroot (which I like to curl into rolls), and finally the watercress over the top.
- Drizzle balsamic reduction (or a super thick balsamic if you can get it) and nut oil over the top.