Handful of baby tomatoes
½ cup of fresh peas
5 rashes of Streaky bacon
5 Roast Garlic cloves
1 tbsp White Balsamic
1 tbsp Blasamic Vinegar
3 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Tomatoe Puree
1 Endvie Bulb
1 tbsp Chopped Chives
small bunch of Parsely for decoration
2 tbsp Capers
- Fry the Bacon and slice lengthways into thin strips.
- Keep the bacon pan (it will add flavour) and heat a tbsp of Olive Oil and dark Balsamic vinegar in a pan and toss the baby Tomatoes, Capers, Salt and Pepper around until the skin of the tomatoes start to brown and break open.
- Dress the fresh Peas with the Puree, Chives, Roast Garlic, White Balsamic Vinegar and Season.
- Boil the Eggs until they have a soft but don’t have a completely wet yolk. I tell this by placing the eggs in boiling water and then removing them after 3-4 mins, the egg should start to dry in patches after about 10seconds.
- Open the Endive leaves and lay them on your plate, fill each one with the peas first then the warm tomato and caper mix, then the quarters of boiled eggs, garnish with sprigs of parsley and Bacon.