The measurements here make enough for two hungry people.
1 can of Olive Oil Tuna
1 small finely chopped Onion
4 Garlic cloves finely chopped
1 cup water Tinned Black Olives (stoned)
¼ cup Chopped Oil Preserved Black Olives
¼ Cup Capers
1 tbsp Chopped Parsley
Pasta of your choice for two
- Sauté the Onions and Garlic until soft and a little brown on the edges.
- Add the Capers, all the Olives and stir. After a few minutes add the strained tuna and mix. Leave on a low heat to infuse with the flavours while you cook your pasta.
- Place your pasta is boiling water to cook, with a good pinch of Salt and a tsp of Olive Oil.
- Remove the tuna olive mix from the heat and stir in the chopped Parsley and lots of Salt and Pepper.
- Strain the Pasta, serve with the tuna olive mix on top and lots of Parmesan.