1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Butter
4 small Potatoes, diced
1 small Courgette, diced
½ Onion, finely chopped
2 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper
8 Courgette Flowers
3 tbsp Cream Cheese
½ pack of Soft Goats Cheese
1 tbsp Coconut Yogurt
4 tbsp grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Take a medium size oven proof pan and heat over a low flame with a tbsp of butter and olive oil.
- Add the Onion and Garlic and soften for 10mins.
- Simmer the Potatoes for a few minutes until al dente and combine them with the Onion mix and Courgette in a bowl.
- Then whist the Eggs.
- Combine the Cream Cheese, Goats Cheese, Coconut Yoghurt and grated Cheese. Spoon it into the Flowers. Pinching them shut at the top.
- Heat the Pan again over a high flame for 1 min and brush with olive oil.
- Add the Eggs, veg mix and then the flowers in a circle to the pan. Allow to cook over the flame for 5 mins to create a nice crisp edge.
- Then put the pan in the oven for an hour, until there is a slight wobble in the centre but it’s largely firm.