4 cups Plain Flour
2 ½ tsp Baking Soda
2 ½ Salt
1 ½ cups Sour Cream
⅓ cup Melted Butter
2 ¾ cup Milk
- Sift Sugar, Flour, Baking Soda and Salt.
- Beat Eggs till foamy, add Sour Cream, Melted Butter and Milk – beat to combine.
- Fold the flower into the egg mix – DO NOT OVER MIX! A few lumps are good, it makes the pancakes light when they cook.
- Rest batter in the fridge for minimum 30mins.
- Heat a griddle, brush with melted butter and cook the pancakes until bubbles appear then flip and cook other-side.
I like them with bacon and maple syrup, but they are also wonderful stuffed with bananas or blueberries.
However you like your pancakes… try these, they are failsafe and yummy!