3 Large Asparagus Spears, peeled
1 Large Courgette, spiralised
3 Mini Courgettes, peeled
4 Mini Fennels, finely sliced
½ cup of Fresh Peas
4 Springs of Tarragon, finely chopped
1 Tbsp Chives, finely chopped
2 tsp Capers
50g Feta, crumbled
½ Lemon, Juice and Zest
Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp Good Olive Oil
Slice, Dice and Combine
- Using a broad vegetable peeler (I use this Joseph Joseph one as it has a thicker cut which is perfect for salads) peel the Asparagus and mini Courgette into a large bowl.
- Then using either the julienne or spiralise the large Courgette into noodles and add it to the bowl.
- Finely slice the Fennel and add it to the bowl along with the Peas, and Capers, Lemon Juice and Zest, Salt and Pepper and Olive Oil.
- Finely chop the Tarragon (leaves not stalks) and Chives, then add to the bowl along with the crumbled Feta.
- Toss the Salad throughly and serve with a little extra Olive Oil drizzled on top.