1 Egg White
½ cup Caster Sugar
1 Punnet of Blueberries
Tooth picks or BBQ Skewers
- Lightly loosen the egg white with a fork, try and avoid creating any bubbles.
- Stick a blueberry on a skewer and then dip it in the egg white, you want it to have a thin cover but it should not be dripping.
- Then roll the dipped blueberry in the caster sugar until it is totally covered.
- Carefully pop it off onto a board to dry. This will take an hour or two.
- You will then be left with a jewelled ball, with a crunchy shell and fresh centre.