Packet of Puff Pastry (all butter)
1 Cup of Pulled Pork or Ham Hock
1 Cup of cubed Strong Cheddar Cheese (1cm big)
⅔ Cup Double Cream
⅔ Cup Creme Fraiche
Salt and Pepper
1 tbsp Chopped Lemon Thyme (you can use any soft herb leaves you like)
Fill the Tart
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Roll out the puff pastry and line your tart tin. Refrigerate for 20mins.
- Now fill lined tin with baking paper, then baking beans and blind bake for 20mins until golden. Afterwards turn the oven down to 160ºC.
- Meanwhile prepare your custard. Beat the Eggs, Cream and Creme Fraiche, then season with the chopped Herbs, Salt and Pepper.
- Take the blind baked case and sprinkle the Pork and Cheese evenly across it, then pour the custard over the top.
- Bake at 160ºC for 35-40mins.