150g Soft Goats Cheese
5 Large Sweet Potatoes
2 tbsp Salted Butter
Salt and Pepper
Chives (for decoration)
Baking the Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Line a baking sheet (the sweet potatoes tend to ooze as they cook so it makes it easier to clean up afterwards).
- Place the raw potatoes into the oven and cook for 20mins.
- Remove the hot potatoes from the oven and cut a slit down the middle of each one. (They will be very hot inside, so before you begin let the steam come out so you don’t burn your fingers).
- Using a fork fluff up the inside, then add 1/5 of the Butter, Salt and Pepper and then continue fluffing to mix it in.
- Taking 1/5 of the Goats Cheese log, stuff the open top of the potato, get as much cheese in as you can. Then season the top with Salt and Pepper again.
- Return to the oven for a further 10-15mins (I use a grill to colour the top during this cook).
Great with BBQ food or try my Candy Ham Pulled and coated in bbq glaze.