100g Bacon or Pancetta Lardons
4 Large Baking Potatoes
½ Cup Mature Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp Cream Cheese (I use Lactofree)
1 tbsp Salted Butter
1 tbsp Chopped Chives
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven 200ºC.
- I put a bbq skewer through the Potatoes to speed up the cook time. Bake for 30-40mins.
- Fry the Bacon and leave to drain on paper towel.
- Take the potatoes from the oven and cut them in half. Scoop out the centres into a bowl.
- Use a fork to beat into the potato flesh with the Butter, Cream Cheese, Salt, Pepper and Chives.
- Spoon the mix back into the skins, then sprinkle with Bacon and Cheese.
- Place under the grill for another 10 mins until hot and the cheese is golden brown.