12 Medium Rooster Potatoes (3 per person)
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Paprika
Salt and Pepper
2 Tbsp Chopped Herbs (Parsley, Coriander, Dill, Chives)
- Preheat your oven to 250°C.
- Wash your potatoes and then place them in a microwave safe dish.
- On medium power, microwave the potatoes for 10mins.
- Remove from the microwave and using tongs to handle them (they will be very hot inside), place them on a chopping board and cut them with skin into eigths.
- Place the wedges into a baking tray and coat with the Olive Oil, then sprinkle on the Pepper, Salt and Paprika.
- Carefully toss the potatoes in the seasoning (trying not to break them up!).
- Place in the oven for 20mins.
- Meanwhile chop your herbs, ready to cover the finished wedges.
After 10mins of baking, remove the potatoes and then turn them all over to make sure that they crisp on every side. Return them to the oven of the final 10 mins. For a really crisp finish, you can also put the grill on now.