3 cups Kale Leaves (blanched)
1 cup Herbs (I used Dill, Parsley and Oregano)
½ cup Pine Nuts
1 cup good Olive Oil
1 ½ cup Parmesan
Salt and Pepper
For the Pesto
- Using a food processor, blitz the Kale and Herbs until ruffly chopped.
- Add the Olive Oil, Pine Nuts and blitz until it becomes a smooth chunky paste.
- Now stir in the Cheese and Salt and Pepper to taste.
- The pesto can be kept in the fridge for a week.
Serving with Pasta
- Cook your Pasta and then drain, retaining 1/4 cup of water in the pan.
- Add the Pesto to the pan (a generous tbsp per person) and stir, meanwhile add your tomatoes to the side of the pan to cook.
- Serve with the tomatoes on top.