6 Rhubarb Stalks
500ml Apple and Ginger Juice
or add ½ tsp of grated Ginger to Apple Juice
2 tsp Vanilla Paste
2 Cinnamon Sticks
5 Star Anise
3 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- Preheat your own to 75°C
- Wash your Rhubarb and cut it into 5cm sections.
- Lay them out in a baking tray large enough that they don’t overlap.
- Add the Spices, Juice and Vanilla to the tray.
- Bake for 45mins to an hour.
- The Rhubarb is done when it is soft to the touch but doesn’t break up. Bare in mind that it will continue to cook after you remove it from the oven, so slightly undercook it.