1 length of Ribbon
A few Safety Pins
- Take each scarf and knot the top two corners. Pulling the knot until it is tight and about 4 inches from the tip.
- Tie the tips together with the scarves facing out. Pull the knots tight to make them as small and safe as possible.
- Now place this over your head. Bring the back scarf around your waist and secure it to the front one with as many safely pins as you feel you need on each side.
- Take the ribbon and tie it around your waist to conceal the safely pins and create a nice shape.
- Adjust the dress in the mirror.