Hackney Walk is a series of train arches that have been converted into luxury outlet stores all located on a corner of Hackney just 2 minutes from Hackney Central. It’s super easy to get there and spend an afternoon just wandering from one end of the shops to the other. There is also a great cafe called Legs which you could refuel at. All in all a fabulous way to spend a Sunday. Go straight to Columbia Road in the morning, then have lunch at Legs and shop till you drop on Hackney Walk!
- Always ask the shop attendant for help, they know their stock really well so are really helpful.
- Check out the bags, I was amazed by the epic classic styles available for winter.
- Go with a friend enjoy the shopping more and get an honest opinion before you commit to a purchase.
- Check everything before you purchase it (most things are sold as seen).
- Start at one end of the Walk and go methodically from one end to the other. review all the shops and ask them to hold anything you like behind the till. Once you have checked out what you love. Go back ready to purchase. That way you won’t run out of money before you find that hero piece!
Brands include Burberry, Anya Hindmarsh, Bally Aquascutum, Joseph and Matchesfashion.com (which stock a broad array of labels), see the full shop list here. Most of the shops stay open till 5pm or later.
Top Juan Carlos Obando via Matchesfashion.com
Bag Fendi via Matchesfashion.com
All currently in Stock at the Hackney Walk Boutiques