175ml Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp grated Lemon zest
25g Dried Elderflowers (you need about three times this fresh to dry)
- Pick Elderflowers in full bloom.
- Layout on paper towel in a warm dry place for 3 days to dry.
Making the Ice
- Bring the Water and Sugar to Boil in a saucepan. Wash down the sides with wet brush to stop sugar from collecting.
- Boil for 5 mins, then add the Lemon Juice and Zest.
- Tie the Dried Elderflowers in muslin and submerge in the mixture on the heat for 5 mins.
- Remove from the pan and cool, lifting out the muslin and squeezing the liquid out.
- Pour the mixture into a freezable container and freeze, stirring ever 2 hours to create the crystals.