1 Large Marrow
2 Sweet Potatoes
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Za’atar
2 tsp Mild Curry Powder
½ tsp Celery Salt
½ Stock Cube
- Peel the Sweet Potatoes and chop them into generous chunks. Chop the Marrow into similar size pieces. Ruffly chop the Onion too.
- Heat a large pan over a medium flame and add the Olive Oil, Za’atar, Curry Powder and Celery Salt.
- Place the Sweet Potatoes and Marrow into the pan along with the crushed Garlic Cloves and chopped Onion.
- As the vegetable soften add the Stock cube and Water. Allow to Simmer for 30/40mins until everything is soft.
- Using a blender pulse the mixture until smooth.
Serve with a generous dollop of Creme Fraiche or Yoghurt and a sprinkle of my Spiced Seeds.