1 Packet Croissant dough
1-2 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
2 tbsp Dark Muscovado Sugar
3 tbsp Light Brown Sugar
Melted tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Maple Syrup
3-4 tbsp Icing Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Pinch dough back together along seams.
- Re-roll lightly.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle desired cinnamon.
- Then sprinkle the two types of sugar.
- Roll into sausages of desired size and slice to desired width (remembering the dough will enlarge and puff up during cooking).
- Butter cupcake tray and fill with sliced wheels.
- Bake for 10 mins (watch like a hawk they can over cook very quickly and sugar will start to burn).
- Remove from tray and allow to cool.
- Mix the maple syrup, milk and icing sugar together and then spoon over the top on a serving plate.